TICKET SALES LIMITED. Our festival has grown substantially in recent years. To avoid overcrowded in the audience and camping areas Multi-Day Tickets and Saturday Day Tickets will be limited. We suggest you purchase your tickets early.
If you find that the Electric Campsites are not available,
click here to access Electric Campsite Waiting List.
Electrical Hookup rules
- No daisy-chaining
- Electric sites are pre-assigned spaces.
- Electric hookups are GFI protected. You are responsible for your units’ GFI compatibility.
- Early Bird Discount on Multiple day tickets ends March 3rd, 2024
- $5 refund with appropriate ID at festival gate for BMSCC, Seniors (62 years and older) and Military-Active Duty.
- Only one discount per ticket.
- Discounts apply to Multiple Day Tickets Only
- KIDS 18 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult ticket holder!
Last Minute Ticket Sales
- Once mail order & online ticket sales have closed, tickets are still available at the main gate.
- To purchase last minute tickets, please come to Parkfield venue & purchase with cash, check or Visa/MC.
Camping and Early Arrivals
Please Be Aware
- Do not plug in to any facility on-site power sources
- CAMPFIRES: Sorry – No Open Fires or any open burning, including camp, charcoal and cooking fires. Propane stoves & heaters are OK. Please be very careful.
- PETS WELCOME: Pets are welcome, but not in the audience area. They must be kept on a leash, quiet & under the owners control at all times. Festival staff reserves the right to have unruly or uncontrolled pets removed from the site.
FESTIVAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE