Mail order & Online ticket sales are closed for the 2017 season. Watch here for information regarding the 2018 season.
Read below for more information, or to order by mail.
|Full Festival Pass||4||$95.||$105.|
|3 Day Pass||Thu.-Sat.
|2 Day Pass||2 consecutive||$75.||$85.|
* Each pass includes an equal number of nights of camping
** Early Bird tickets must be purchased by 4/9/2017
|Single Day Pricing|
|Pre-Festival Camping||$12.||with purchase of festival ticket|
|Camp Fee (during festival)||$10.||per night|
|30 Amp||$100.||Pool Field Sites|
|20 Amp||$70.||Café Field S and W Sites|
|10 Amp||$60.||Café Field H, Lodge Field, Community Center & Park St. Sites (10 Amp sites - Low power usage - No A/C or high power device)|
Electrical Hookup rules
- No daisy-chaining
- Electric sites are pre-assigned spaces.
- Electric hookups are GFI protected. You are responsible for your units’ GFI compatibility.
- Early Bird Discount on Multiple day tickets ends April 9th, 2017
- $5 refund with appropriate ID at festival gate for BMSCC, Seniors (62 years and older) and Military-Active Duty.
- Only one discount per ticket.
- Discounts apply to Multiple Day Tickets Only
- KIDS 18 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult ticket holder!
- To purchase ONLINE: select from the options in the form above, click on this link or the orange and gray Brown Paper Tickets button at the top of this page.
- To purchase BY MAIL: Please your list of desired tickets and quantities postmarked no later than Monday 17, April 2017, to:
- BMSCC Parkfield Bluegrass Festival Tickets
PO BOX 332
Grover Beach, CA 93483
Attn: 2017 TicketsMake check payable to: BMSCC
Include: Name, Address, Contact Phone & Email. If ordering electric hookup, please list your top 3 campsite choices (Click to review map with site reference numbers). They are assigned based on availability when the order is processed.
- QUESTIONS: Please use our contact form or call the ticket information line: 805-994-0929 and leave a message.
Last Minute Ticket Sales
- Once mail order & online ticket sales have closed, tickets are still available at the main gate.
- To purchase last minute tickets, please come to Parkfield venue & purchase with cash, check or Visa/MC.
Camping and Early Arrivals
- On-site camping beginning on Monday, May 8, 2017. Pre Festival Camping is $12 per night on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Click here to learn more...
Please Be Aware
- Do not plug in to any facility on-site power sources
- CAMPFIRES: Sorry – No Open Fires or any open burning, including camp, charcoal and cooking fires. Propane stoves & heaters are OK. Please be very careful.
- PETS WELCOME: Pets are welcome, but not in the audience area. They must be kept on a leash, quiet & under the owners control at all times. Festival staff reserves the right to have unruly or uncontrolled pets removed from the site.
FESTIVAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE