TICKET ORDERING NOW ON SALE FOR THE 2017 SEASON.
Early Bird Discounts end April 9th.
TO ORDER DIRECTLY FROM BROWN PAPER TICKETS,
PLEASE USE THIS BUTTON:
TO ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE, PLEASE USE THIS FORM:
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
FESTIVAL HELD THURDAY (5/11/2017) to SUNDAY (5/14/2017)
RAIN OR SHINE --- NO REFUNDS!
|Full Festival Pass||4||$95.||$105.|
|3 Day Pass||Thu.-Sat.
|2 Day Pass||2 consecutive||$75.||$85.|
* Each pass includes an equal number of nights of camping
** Early Bird tickets must be purchased by 4/10/2017
|Single Day Pricing|
|Pre-Festival Camping||$12.||with purchase of festival ticket|
|Camp Fee (during festival)||$10.||per night|
|30 Amp||$100.||Pool Field Sites|
|20 Amp||$70.||Café Field S and W Sites|
|10 Amp||$60.||Café Filed H, Lodge Field, Community Center & Park St. Sites (10 Amp sites - Low power usage - No A/C or high power device)|
Electrical Hookup rules
- No daisy-chaining
- Electric sites are pre-assigned spaces.
- Electric hookups are GFI protected. You are responsible for your units’ GFI compatibility.
- Early Bird Discount on Multiple day tickets ends April 9th, 2017
- $5 refund with appropriate ID at festival gate for BMSCC, Seniors (62 years and older) and Military-Active Duty.
- Only one discount per ticket.
- Discounts apply to Multiple Day Tickets Only
- KIDS 18 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult ticket holder!
- You can buy tickets for the Parkfield Bluegrass Festival 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...up until midnight on Sunday, May 1, 2017. After that, you just drive to Parkfield and pay at the gate with cash, check or credit card.
Camping and Early Arrivals
- We are proud to offer on-site camping beginning on Monday, May 2, 2017. Pre Festival Camping is $12 per night on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Click here to learn more...
Please Be Aware
- Do not plug in to any facility on-site power sources
- CAMPFIRES: Sorry – No Open Fires or any open burning, including camp, charcoal and cooking fires. Propane stoves & heaters are OK. Please be very careful.
- PETS WELCOME: Pets are welcome, but not in the audience area. They must be kept on a leash, quiet & under the owners control at all times. Festival staff reserves the right to have unruly or uncontrolled pets removed from the site.
FESTIVAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE