Why come to Parkfield?
Parkfield is a picturesque hamlet secluded in a coast-range valley 25 miles northeast of Paso Robles, surrounded by grassy rolling hills and covered with majestic valley oaks. Such breathtaking natural beauty provides an ideal venue for a bluegrass festival.
For the past decade music fans in steadily growing numbers have savored Parkfield's natural beauty and peaceful ambiance. Every Mother's Day weekend finds this sleepy little paradise transformed into a veritable bluegrass dream. Nature's soothing sights and sounds combine with the soulful high lonesome sound of bluegrass music. It's an experience that almost defies description - live bands on a cozy stage in a backyard setting that makes you want it to never end.
Mother's Day weekend - Thursday, May 11 thru Sunday, May 14, 2017 - will find Parkfield once more transformed into bluegrass nirvana. As in past years, on-going improvements have been made to better accommodate campers who come to enjoy the tranquility of this incredible place...and, of course, the music!
For more information about the town of Parkfield and its fascinating history, go to www.parkfield.com.
Our Festival Offers
· Dozens of acres of flat “boon-dock” style camping sites, plenty of shade, hot showers available and a limited number of electrical connections.
· Great food and craft vendors, including festival t-shirts and ice
· Home cooked meals at the Parkfield Café
· Pets OK on a leash (but not in the audience area)
· Musical workshops
· Great Sunday morning gospel show
· Jamming, jamming and more jamming!